Saturday, June 8, 2013

Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 Collection.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.Today I would like to share some of my Favourite Pieces from Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 Collection.Personally, I feel Christopher Bailey has nailed it this time.The looks are so fresh and elegant.

 Christopher Bailey described this collection as "the inner sassiness of the girl next door". Well,it seems he got a very glamorous girl in his next door.

Here are some of my favourite  picks.Firstly I would like to share those stretchy,below the knee pencil skirts.Though these are from late eighties or early nighties, he gave a whole new look using sweet pastel-colored English laces.Of course a lining will be added later,Hopefully no one would be  ready to reveal that much in a classic skirt.I feel with some nude linings or even with small printed linings,these skirts are going to rock the street and red carpets.Now we'll look at those pieces.












Next,As layering pieces he had his iconic trench coats,cashmere sweaters and cardigan jackets and most of them are embellished with glass beads.I am so in love with these embellished looks as they are so classy and chic.











We all know that Burberry is known and famous for outerwear and handbags.But their evening wear in this collection is a complete surprise.Those beautiful bow details on the back and asymmetrical straps are an eye catcher.This makes me expect more evening wear in their next collection.






Finally I would say I love the colour palette,embellished glass beads,lace skirts and bow details.I could sense that the nineties are entering again.I am eagerly waiting to see some of thses stunning pieces on redcarpets.

Be Fabulous.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...